来自可罗那的反省

来自可罗那的反省

出自白陽先天大道

跳转到: 导航, 搜索



《来自可罗那的反省》 郑宏志

Repent after Corona's Knocking


沈甸甸的~

压着每一个世人心上的气压

Pressure pressed upon everybody's heart of the world heavily.

从中国武汉

From Wuhan China,

潘朵拉盒子被打翻的那一刻开始

The moment began while Pandora's box was overturned suddenly.

敏锐的心背负难以言喻的忧伤

The sensitive minds bore hard-to -described melancholy.

那些原本玩世不恭的讪笑

逐渐收起事不关己上扬的嘴角

The cynical teasing with an unconcerned smiling mouth-angle has been withdrawing gradually.


人世间原就不乏悲剧

The world in real life is not lack of tragedy,

混在欢笑、愉悦、平和的日常

Intermingled with laughter, pleasure, and peace daily.

大部分的时间

For most part of the time,

我们可以假装悲剧只是个 :

跑跑龙套的~ 配角

We pretended tragedy was just a minor role for utility.

且放任意志在这麈世的众多追逐

And we let our will run after many earth's entities.

然后记住美好的

And then just remembered the beauty,

歌颂生命享乐的篇章

Singing life with pieces we enjoy.

在社交网络

In social media,

打卡 发文 分享 收获回应

Check-in, post,share, and collect thumbs-up for every "me".

但这一次

But this time,

悲剧 是主角

The leading role names tragedy.

戏愈演愈沈重

And the play is getting more and more heavy,

还看不到尽头⋯⋯⋯

Without an ending able to see.

整个星球

The whole planet,

一国一国地

One country after another country,

按下了暂停键

Was put on a "pause" key.

在人类有历史以来

The first time in human history,

首次这么深刻地体会“地球村”

Deeply percepts so-called: global village to be.

于是

有一种声音由远而近回响而来:

Then, a sound is resonant from far to near.

孩子们!亲爱的,该醒醒了。

Wake up! My children,my dear.

你们不过是穿了不同外皮的

兄弟姊妹

You are but brothers and sisters with various colors of skins as you wear.

我所撒下的种、摰爱的心头肉

The seeds I sowed and all my heartstrings adhere.

互助互爱都来不及了

怎么尽做些儍事呢?

Running out of time for loving and helping each other,

how could you spend most of the time in doing foolish behavior?

那些穿上更加不同外皮的

畜禽兽鸟

Those wear far more different skins as livestocks,fouls,brutes,birds are from the same originator.

是你们的同源、我也摰爱的

Too, those are my loved dear.

怎么就无法满足你们的口腹

追求山珍野味的贪婪?

How come so hard to meet your greedy pursuit from land and sea for tasting flavor?

也无法填补你们以爱智为借口争名夺利的虚空?

And how difficult to fill your emptiness striving for fame and gain in the name of wisdom lover?

你们造起了五花八门的机器

You have made multifarious machine and gear,

把这个星球的资源

当成永无止境的库房

Spending resource of the planet as if ever-lasting treasury prepared for the user.

瞧瞧有多少已经被你们:

滥用、污染 和 糟蹋

Look!How much you have done:

abuse, pollution, and plunder.

我不过是按了个改变杠杆的暂停键

I just pressed a "pause" button to change the lever.

你们的空气是不是变好些了?

Isn't your air becomes cleaner?

你们的水是不是变得清澈了?

Isn't your water becomes more clear?

你们清闲了许多

You are much more at leisure.

我要让你们知道

And I want you to know,

原本的你们有多少的时间在瞎忙

How much time your busy life have spent on things of a bumbler.

人生中的优先级

The prime priority of life,

是在追逐表面上的光鲜?

Is it to superficially chase anything brighter?

其实你们也知道

In fact you deeply know,

一衣一饭 一车一房

(to have) One clothing, one meal, one vehicle and one shelter.

最大的幸福还是亲人的温暖

The utmost happiness is still the warmth from loved ones and nothing bigger.

最大的满足还是自助又助人

The utmost satisfaction is still the ability to help for yourself and other.

你们每一个个人生命的成长

Each life of you to grow higher and higher,

才是你们活在这星球的头等大事

Is the top priority of living in this planet and nothing prior.

生或死

Being alive or dead,

只存在一呼一吸之间

Is an existence between in- and exhailing's matter.

你们群体生命的成长

Whether your group life can grow better,

决定了人类未来你们所决定的命运

Is going to decide the future fate of humankind as you order.

也决定了这个世界

你们所决定最终的结果

The final conclusion of the world as you order.