來自可羅那的反省

來自可羅那的反省

出自白陽先天大道

跳轉到: 導航, 搜尋



《來自可羅那的反省》 鄭宏志

Repent after Corona's Knocking


沈甸甸的~

壓著每一個世人心上的氣壓

Pressure pressed upon everybody's heart of the world heavily.

從中國武漢

From Wuhan China,

潘朵拉盒子被打翻的那一刻開始

The moment began while Pandora's box was overturned suddenly.

敏銳的心背負難以言喻的憂傷

The sensitive minds bore hard-to -described melancholy.

那些原本玩世不恭的訕笑

逐漸收起事不關己上揚的嘴角

The cynical teasing with an unconcerned smiling mouth-angle has been withdrawing gradually.


人世間原就不乏悲劇

The world in real life is not lack of tragedy,

混在歡笑、愉悅、平和的日常

Intermingled with laughter, pleasure, and peace daily.

大部分的時間

For most part of the time,

我們可以假裝悲劇只是個 :

跑跑龍套的~ 配角

We pretended tragedy was just a minor role for utility.

且放任意志在這麈世的眾多追逐

And we let our will run after many earth's entities.

然後記住美好的

And then just remembered the beauty,

歌頌生命享樂的篇章

Singing life with pieces we enjoy.

在社交網路

In social media,

打卡 發文 分享 收穫回應

Check-in, post,share, and collect thumbs-up for every "me".

但這一次

But this time,

悲劇 是主角

The leading role names tragedy.

戲愈演愈沈重

And the play is getting more and more heavy,

還看不到盡頭⋯⋯⋯

Without an ending able to see.

整個星球

The whole planet,

一國一國地

One country after another country,

按下了暫停鍵

Was put on a "pause" key.

在人類有歷史以來

The first time in human history,

首次這麼深刻地體會「地球村」

Deeply percepts so-called: global village to be.

於是

有一種聲音由遠而近迴響而來:

Then, a sound is resonant from far to near.

孩子們!親愛的,該醒醒了。

Wake up! My children,my dear.

你們不過是穿了不同外皮的

兄弟姊妹

You are but brothers and sisters with various colors of skins as you wear.

我所撒下的種、摰愛的心頭肉

The seeds I sowed and all my heartstrings adhere.

互助互愛都來不及了

怎麼儘做些儍事呢?

Running out of time for loving and helping each other,

how could you spend most of the time in doing foolish behavior?

那些穿上更加不同外皮的

畜禽獸鳥

Those wear far more different skins as livestocks,fouls,brutes,birds are from the same originator.

是你們的同源、我也摰愛的

Too, those are my loved dear.

怎麼就無法滿足你們的口腹

追求山珍野味的貪婪?

How come so hard to meet your greedy pursuit from land and sea for tasting flavor?

也無法填補你們以愛智為藉口爭名奪利的虛空?

And how difficult to fill your emptiness striving for fame and gain in the name of wisdom lover?

你們造起了五花八門的機器

You have made multifarious machine and gear,

把這個星球的資源

當成永無止境的庫房

Spending resource of the planet as if ever-lasting treasury prepared for the user.

瞧瞧有多少已經被你們:

濫用、污染 和 糟蹋

Look!How much you have done:

abuse, pollution, and plunder.

我不過是按了個改變槓桿的暫停鍵

I just pressed a "pause" button to change the lever.

你們的空氣是不是變好些了?

Isn't your air becomes cleaner?

你們的水是不是變得清澈了?

Isn't your water becomes more clear?

你們清閒了許多

You are much more at leisure.

我要讓你們知道

And I want you to know,

原本的你們有多少的時間在瞎忙

How much time your busy life have spent on things of a bumbler.

人生中的優先順序

The prime priority of life,

是在追逐表面上的光鮮?

Is it to superficially chase anything brighter?

其實你們也知道

In fact you deeply know,

一衣一飯 一車一房

(to have) One clothing, one meal, one vehicle and one shelter.

最大的幸福還是親人的溫暖

The utmost happiness is still the warmth from loved ones and nothing bigger.

最大的滿足還是自助又助人

The utmost satisfaction is still the ability to help for yourself and other.

你們每一個個人生命的成長

Each life of you to grow higher and higher,

才是你們活在這星球的頭等大事

Is the top priority of living in this planet and nothing prior.

生或死

Being alive or dead,

只存在一呼一吸之間

Is an existence between in- and exhailing's matter.

你們群體生命的成長

Whether your group life can grow better,

決定了人類未來你們所決定的命運

Is going to decide the future fate of humankind as you order.

也決定了這個世界

你們所決定最終的結果

The final conclusion of the world as you order.